Sunday, June 17, 2012

um wtf

This conversation happened just then


what the fuck man, did I say something wrong in the what, 45 seconds we were talking


translation:
G: hey sam how are youu??
S: alright you?
G: cmon, good... what are you up to these days??
S: there was the trip to terralba and then I went out a bit with the other girls from america and australia who are in sardinia
S: cause they will go home soon
S: apart from that nothing... what's been happening here in macomer?
G: eh lots of stuff but it's hard to explain... neway ttyl have fun
G: byee
S: bye

why would she just start a conversation then go like 2 mins later, was it something I said

(ok so I'm only on my computer cause they were talkin bout korra on fb so I had to see the episode

then I realised how addicted to computers I am
fuck man I can't do this self-imposed week thing)

6 comments:

Brian said...

Maybe all she wanted was a 2 min conversation.

Other than that I don't see you having said anything wrong.

Hoggle said...

Maybe it's the fact you were chilling with the other girls and she is jealous? I dunno, I'm just speculating.

AcionMan! said...

Hogg, no, that's not it.

Don't take it personally man, sometimes people just talk for like a minute or two before going off. I know people have done that to me, and I've done that to people. You just start a normal convo with someone else, then something comes up and you have to leave or you simply forget about it.

AcionMan! said...

Also, how is your italian going man
Like, it must be hundreds of times better from when you left Australia by now... right?

Hoggle said...

yeh maxim has got a point, like i said; i was just taking a guess.

smaz said...

Haha yeah that's what I thought Hogg, I was like 'maybe I should have just said the other guys instead'
Ru: yeah she was...
Maxim: Yeah my Italian is at least 400 times better, I'm semi-fluent now. I say stuff in Italian idk how to say in english even. You have no idea how much playing pokemon helps though, just stuff like vocabulary. (seriously words like 'mud' that you would never pick up elsewhere)
The other day I was looking up stuff on the eternal war, that one civ 2 game from like 10 years ago, and I found an article in French. And I understood all of it. Just cause of Italian. Bluh