Thursday, June 14, 2012

Man

One of The things i miss about sydney was how close everything is... Like, if you get lost or the bus/train doesn't come no worries! You can just walk or take a taxi or get someone to pick you up

Here? When you're in a town far from home and they cancel the train for no reason and then offer no replacement you're fucked

Ok but seriously what should I do? I'm trapped in this other town should I get a hotel or something? I kinda wanna it'd be badass... If anyone sees this in time of course
Maybe I should go to Cagliari and just like, get a hotel there instead... That'd be kinda nice I guess

6 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

no mang
the night is free
find the kids of the night
stumble into alleyways
meet freaks and creeps

but if these nightcrawlers don't exist

then go to a hostel or someshit and blog about your experience

AcionMan! said...

Do it
Seriously, you'll regret it if you don't
It does actually sound pretty badass now that I think about it

Yes man, go for it, definitely

Hoggle said...

Usually they offer another train selection, so if you don't take the one you want, you take 5 others that take 4 times as long.
Or just rent a hotel, that's cool too.

Șмž said...

hahahaha shit. i should have done the hotel. i regret not doing the hotel.

nah man in the end my parents here came and got me... then we went and got pizza.
really good pizza.
like the best in italy type thing.

and hogg, in sardinia they arent as organised as they should be...

Hoggle said...

ah right, sometimes i forget, you aren't in mainland europe.

Hoggle said...

On a side note though, if you are go to mainland Italy or somewhere else in Europe, mostly between the 23rd of June and the 9th of July, let me know. I will take the train down and see you, I'll be in Munich and mainland Italy, depending how far south is only a few hours on the train. I'm 18 now so I can do that stuff, Dad would be cool with it too.