Monday, June 11, 2012

awww

i just had the fuckin BEST TIME OF MY LIFE or at least one of them,
with the other exchange students at terralba, but sardinian terralba. it was like an island of australian-american mentality again which was really nice!
idk if i'd say the best because schoolies is easily one of the best and every time i hear 'we found love' i almost cry out of how awesome it was

and now i still dont really feel like im back in the shithole that is macomer
its kinda surreal

FUCK that was the best why did it have to end, just doing awesome stuff every day for 10 days and always getting pineapple gelato and drinking then going back at 12 because of the curfew and
having a fucking tv in the house and
having fucking people in the house
and havign chill-ass bros as my host bros there
they are so chill
they are the coolest guys I swear

and i used the internet once and im glad i didnt use it too much
but now
now

now what
(hopefully i change families i've asked because i've realised how shit it is to be living here! i can't take it any more this shit is ridiculous why the fuck didnt i do something before?? this is not why I came here and i wont let them do this to me!!! fuck why did i have to end up with this family instead?)

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Bro!!! that's awesome! I'm glad you're having fun. Sad that it's not with us tho lol. nah im joking~~

Yea I hope you can change your host family and stuff.

☆sing out your youth ♪♪☆

AcionMan! said...

yeah dude
I saw those images on facebook
they were all over my newsfeed
it looked like fun shit

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

hahahah yeah you dominated my news feed